|Three Months ended|
|March 31, 2012||March 31, 2011|
|($ in thousands except per share data)|
|Net loss attributable to the Company||(2,294||)||(989||)|
|Net loss per diluted share attributable to the Company||$||(0.23||)||$||(0.10||)|
|FFO per diluted share and unit||(0.05||)||0.07|
|Adjusted FFO per diluted share and unit||0.09||0.06|
- Common Dividends. Consistent with the Company’s announcement in July 2011 that it has reinstated payment of quarterly dividends on its common stock, the Company declared another quarterly dividend (distribution) of $0.02 per common share (and unit), payable on July 11, 2012 to stockholders (and unitholders) of record as of June 15, 2012.
- RevPAR. Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for the Company’s wholly-owned properties increased 6.7 percent over the first quarter 2011 to $72.52 driven by a 4.8 percent increase in occupancy.
- Hotel EBITDA. The Company generated hotel EBITDA of approximately $4.4 million during the first quarter 2012, an increase of 15.3% or approximately $0.5 million over the first quarter 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA. The Company generated adjusted EBITDA of approximately $4.0 million during the first quarter 2012, an increase of 12.0% or approximately $0.4 million over the first quarter 2011.
- Adjusted FFO. The Company generated adjusted FFO of approximately $1.2 million during the first quarter 2012, an increase of 45.4% or approximately $0.4 million over the first quarter 2011.