By Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist Major Currencies vs. US Dollar (% change) 23 Apr 2012 – 27 Apr 2012 Talking Points
- US Dollar Has Scope for Broad Recovery as QE3 Expectations Are Unwound
- Euro Vulnerable as final PMIs, ECB Meeting Threaten to Feed Rate Cut Bets
- British Pound Focused on Monetary Policy Outlook, PMI Data Set in Focus
- Japanese Yen to Weaken if Fed Stimulus Bets Fade, Boosting Treasury Yields
- Commodity Bloc Still Linked to Stock Performance, May Give Back Ground
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.