- Standalone profit before tax increased 38% to Rs 2,642 crore (US$ 519 million) for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 (Q4-2012) from Rs 1,921 crore (US$ 378 million) for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 (Q4-2011).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 31% to Rs 1,902 crore (US$ 374 million) for Q4-2012 from Rs 1,452 crore (US$ 285 million) for Q4-2011.
- Net interest income increased 24% to Rs 3,105 crore (US$ 610 million) in Q4-2012 from Rs 2,510 crore (US$ 493 million) in Q4-2011.
- Net interest margin improved to 3.01% for Q4-2012 from 2.74% for Q4-2011).
- Non interest income increased by 36% to Rs 2,228 crore (US$ 438 million) in Q4-2012 from Rs 1,641 crore (US$ 323 million) in Q4-2011.
- Standalone profit after tax increased 26% to Rs 6,465 crore (US$ 1.3 billion) for FY2012 from Rs 5,151 crore (US$ 1.0 billion) for FY2011.
The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE: IBN) at its meeting held at Mumbai today, approved the audited accounts of the Bank for the year ended March 31, 2012 (FY2012). Profit & loss account