- Net sales of $330.7 million compared to $333.2 million. Excluding the unfavorable impact of foreign currency fluctuations of $4.0 million, first quarter 2012 net sales increased $1.5 million.
- Operating income of $44.3 million compared to $44.7 million.
- Income before income taxes of $19.5 million compared to $18.1 million.
- Net income of $8.5 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to $10.4 million, or $0.20 per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $60.0 million compared to $60.7 million.
- Net cash used in operating activities of $20.4 million compared to net cash provided by operating activities of $24.1 million; free cash flow b was negative $23.9 million compared to positive free cash flow of $21.7 million. The first quarter of 2012 was impacted primarily by the renewal and partial prepayment of certain multi-year insurance programs; higher sales returns and allowances as expected and previously accrued for by the Company in the fourth quarter of 2011; and other changes in working capital.
Revlon, Inc. (NYSE: REV) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012. First quarter 2012 results compared to first quarter 2011: