- Hot Tested and Specified at Tj=85°C
- Freedom From Binning < 5SDCM
- CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K, 6500K
- CRI Min: 70
- Min. Flux: 160 – 200 lumens
- Min. Forward Voltage: 2.5
Van Houten was speaking at the World Medical Innovation Forum in Boston.
The Dutch medical devices makers is up more than 3% after first quarter cost savings helped it to beat net income expectations by about 50%.
Newly listed Philips Lighting missed expectations for sales but lit up the room with a bumper dividend payment.