- Hot Tested and Specified at Tj=85°C
- Freedom From Binning < 5SDCM
- CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K, 6500K
- CRI Min: 70
- Min. Flux: 160 – 200 lumens
- Min. Forward Voltage: 2.5
Here's a glimpse into the technological future.
Steve Mollenkopf's keynote address talked about Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 processor and how it will help transform virtual reality and the Internet of Things.
Qualcomm (QCOM), Cisco (CSCO) and Royal Philips are good additions for investors looking for income.
Cost-cutting and rising revenue should push earnings up sharply.