A newly-launched performance study from The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) can help procurement organizations improve how they enable their companies growth, in revenue and other areas. The open performance study is designed to help procurement leaders move beyond cost savings and better understand the progress and strategies that can be used to enable all facets of growth. The Hackett Group Revenue/Growth Enablement study examines:
- Top revenue and growth enablement strategies that benefit from enablement by procurement;
- Current and future levels of procurement enablement of seven key enterprise growth scenarios;
- Level of involvement for each of seven specific procurement roles;
- Successful tactics adopted by progressive procurement organizations generically and also those tailored to individual growth scenarios;
- Key performance indicators used and value quantification estimates relative to investments;
- And capability gaps that procurement needs to close as well as barrier-breaking tactics and other lessons learned.
More information on The Hackett Group is available: by phone at (770) 225-7300; by e-mail at email@example.com.