- Net sales of $68.9 million and bookings of $74.2 million, for a 1.08 book-to-bill ratio
- Net income of $6.3 million, or $0.30 per fully diluted share
- Gross margin of $15.3 million or 22.3% of net sales
- Adjusted EBITDA of $9.6 million, or 13.9% of net sales
- Secured $5.6 million mortgage on new Anaheim facility
- Paid dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock on March 30, 2012
- Entered into a Merger Agreement with Viasystems Group, Inc.
DDi Corp. (NASDAQ: DDIC), a leading provider of time-critical, technologically advanced electronic interconnect design, engineering and manufacturing services, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012. First Quarter 2012 Highlights: