“RADVISION is delivering the industry’s most advanced video room systems that are cost-effective, and without compromising on features or quality,” said Roberto Giamagli, general manager of RADVISION’s video business unit. “When we introduced the SCOPIA XT5000, we defined what high-quality video conferencing should be – from the technologies we’ve implemented like H.264 SVC and H.264 High Profile – to the user interface, which is simple, intuitive and flexible. Now, we are expanding our room system portfolio to meet the needs of both smaller-sized businesses and also those that rely extensively on visual communications to achieve their business goals.”Product Highlights and Capabilities For the SCOPIA XT4200:
- Outstanding value. The XT4200 is well-equipped, offering dual 720p/60fps HD video, H.264 High Profile, H.264 Scalable Video Coding (SVC), dual display support, and a wide angle pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera - all at an affordable price.
- Efficient HD performance. The XT4200 provides simultaneous H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency and SVC for high quality video even in unpredictable network environments such as the Internet.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use. The XT4200 user interface is designed for simplicity along with optional Multi-Touch control via the Apple iPad for enhanced capabilities.
- Premium all-in-one solution. The XT Meeting Center is a high-performance HD video conferencing solution powered by the SCOPIA XT5000. It integrates single or dual 55” 1080p premium displays in a specially designed cart for quickly creating a high-quality meeting environment.
- Exceptional experience. The XT Meeting Center leverages the capabilities of the SCOPIA XT5000 system with simultaneous dual HD 1080p/60fps for live video and content and CD-quality, 20 kHz audio.
- Unparalleled power. Two full 1080p/60fps video channels, simultaneous H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency and H.264 SVC for error resiliency, and an optional embedded nine-way MCU - all combine to make the XT Meeting Center the most powerful system in its class.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use. Designed with the end-user in mind, the XT Meeting Center’s user interface uses the same intuitive design as RADVISION’s award-winning SCOPIA Mobile application, enabling instant, intuitive and effective control - no training required. For an enhanced experience, the XT Meeting Center is enabled for Multi-Touch control via the Apple iPad.
About RADVISIONFounded in 1992, RADVISION (Nasdaq: RVSN) is a leading provider of video conferencing and telepresence technologies over IP and wireless networks. RADVISION teams with its channel and service provider partners to offer end-to-end visual communications that help businesses collaborate more efficiently. RADVISION propels the unified communications evolution forward with unique technologies that harness the power of video, voice, and data over any network. Visit www.radvision.com, our blog, and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube. This press release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to general business conditions in the industry, changes in demand for products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders and other risks detailed from time to time in RADVISION’s filings with the Securities Exchange Commission, including RADVISION’s Form 20-F Annual Report. These documents contain and identify other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements. Stockholders and other readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. We undertake no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statement. RADVISION and SCOPIA are registered trademarks of RADVISION, Ltd. All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners. All rights reserved © 2012 RADVISION, Ltd