Highlights – First Quarter 2012Highlights of PACCAR’s results during the first quarter of 2012 include:
- Consolidated sales and revenues of $4.78 billion.
- Net income of $327.3 million.
- Truck and Other cash and marketable securities of $2.78 billion.
- Financial Services pretax income of $71.3 million.
- Truck and Other SG&A percent to sales of 2.8 percent.
- Research and development expenses of $72.3 million.
- Capital investments of $112.8 million.
- Issued $609.5 million in five-year medium-term notes.
- Record total assets of $18.16 billion.