By Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist Major Currencies vs. US Dollar (% change) 15 Apr 2012 – 20 Apr 2012 Talking Points
- All Eyes on Fed Policy Decision on Hopes US Can Offset Global Headwinds
- Soft Patch in US Economic Data May Reflect Catch-Up in Consensus Outlook
- Japanese Yen, Euro Likely to Underperform if FOMC Reveals Fed Optimism
- Australian Dollar to Lag Commodity Bloc Counterparts on RBA Rate Cut Bets
- British Pound Focused on BOE QE Prospects, Q1 GDP Report in the Spotlight
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.