- 12 targeted, energizing workouts on 8 DVDs
- 4 e-Books with extra tips and tricks, including:
- The Big Day Diet nutritional plan
- For Better, For Worse: A Bride’s Guide to Better Eating
- Go-To Guide with a workout calendar
- The Final Engagement, a custom eating plan for the final 21 days before the wedding
About TheKnot.comThe Knot is the nation's leading wedding resource, reaching over a million engaged couples each year through the #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com; The Knot national and local wedding magazines; and The Knot books (published by Random House and Chronicle). The Knot is the flagship brand of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO) ( http://www.xogroupinc.com), formerly The Knot Inc., a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives. About Doug Rice Doug Rice has been working with brides in his Bridalicious® Boot Camp workout classes since 2005, when he launched the program in Los Angeles, and has helped thousands of brides shape up and slim down for their wedding day. He is a certified fitness trainer. Note to editors: Doug Rice and editors from TheKnot.com are available for interviews and segments. Please contact Stephanie Fraiman for more information.