Prepare Students for CareersWith new capabilities designed to help students across all disciplines create stunning digital content that stands out, Adobe Creative Suite 6 helps give students the ability to learn the skills needed in today’s competitive workforce:
- Gain digital content creation skills across video, animations, 3D and photos with major updates to Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Premiere® Pro CS6, Adobe After Effects® CS6, and Adobe Audition® CS6. With the new Adobe Photoshop CS6, students can express themselves by leveraging the powerful new 3D and video editing tools for media they have captured across multiple devices.
- Create on virtually any device with Adobe Creative Cloud Connection which enables the syncing, sharing and storing of files from Adobe Touch Apps for download and use with CS6 desktop products. For example, educators and students can work with a file in Photoshop Touch on iPad and use Adobe Creative Cloud to sync and share that file on the desktop for refinement using Photoshop CS6.
- Get noticed with multimedia-rich portfolios, websites and applications. Adobe InDesign® CS6 extends its lead in digital publishing, streamlining the creation of multiple layouts from a single set of content, helping to deliver interactive campus publications for iPad, Kindle Fire and Android devices. Adobe Dreamweaver® CS6 helps enable students to create high-impact school or personal websites.
- Create digital education content ranging from digital storytelling for history and languages, gaming and animations for math, to data visualization in the sciences – all in a way that helps engage students and creates rich learning experiences. CS6 provides the features and flexibility to produce interactive presentations and explore the boundaries of creativity and critical thinking.
- Expand the delivery of education content with multi-screen publishing across multiple platforms and devices using HTML5 and the very latest standards for Web, mobile, e-books, and tablets.
- Help improve productivity and efficiency in the classroom with simplified workflows, speed and performance enhancements, and a new, more intuitive user interface across the CS6 product set.
- Empower educators with ISTE-aligned curricula with the release of three newly-updated, year-long, project based curricula for graphic design and print production, Web design and development, and video production. These curricula are available on the Adobe Education Exchange, along with resources from the education community.
- Certify industry-centric technical and communication skills with Adobe certifications. More than 300,000 students worldwide have been certified through the Adobe Certified Associate examination. With CS6, Adobe and CertiPort are offering new, updated curricula and certification for this major release. Educators and students can get certified for both entry-level skills as an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), and professional-level skills as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE).