- Rosetta Course® . The award-winning, self-study software, complete with proprietary speech-recognition technology. The Rosetta Stone Dynamic Immersion™ method teaches learners to think in a new language immediately by connecting words with vivid imagery in real-life contexts to convey meaning.
- Rosetta Studio® . Live sessions conducted by native speakers in an interactive, online environment for practicing speaking skills with other learners at the same level.
- Rosetta World® . An exclusive community dedicated to language learning. Rosetta World presents a structured, online environment to help learners practice skills in games designed for their learning level.
- Rosetta Stone Manager™. An administrative tool for teachers to manage and measure student engagement and create actionable reports on student progress and scores.
- Customer Success Services. The Rosetta Stone team partners with schools and districts throughout the implementation process. From systems integration to implementation, to ongoing teacher support for management and reporting, our account managers leverage years of experience in the K-12 educational market to deliver robust services and maintain engagement.
About Rosetta Stone Inc.Rosetta Stone Inc. provides interactive solutions and cutting-edge technology that is changing the way the world learns languages. Rosetta Stone’s proprietary learning techniques are acclaimed for the power to unlock the natural language-learning ability in everyone. The company offers many languages, from the most commonly spoken, like English, Mandarin and Spanish, to the less widely used, like Swahili and Filipino (Tagalog). Rosetta Stone solutions are used by schools, businesses, global organizations and millions of individuals in more than 150 countries throughout the world. The company was founded in 1992 on the core beliefs that learning a language should be natural and instinctive and that interactive technology can replicate and activate the immersion method powerfully for learners of any age. The company is based in Arlington, Va. For more information, visit RosettaStone.com. "Rosetta Stone", “Rosetta Course,” “Rosetta Studio,” “Rosetta World” and “Totale” are registered trademarks of Rosetta Stone Ltd. “iPad” is a trademark of Apple Inc.