Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic ("PV") modules and providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction ("EPC") integration services for solar systems, announced today its Chairman and CEO, Roger G. Little, will present "Turn-key Lines for Cost Competitive c-Si and Thin Film Modules in the United States," on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at the Annual Photovoltaics Summit 2012 in San Diego, California. Mr. Little's presentation will occur at 9:00 a.m. PDT at the conference's venue located at The Westin San Diego in San Diego, California. His Cost Competitive U.S. Manufacturing presentation will include information regarding:
- Insight into the Global PV Supply Chain;
- Current Supply Chain Market Prices;
- Step-by-Step Supply Chain Conversion Costs;
- The Effects of Chinese Tariffs on U.S. Manufacturing; and
- Effective Strategies to Achieve Competitive U.S. Module Manufacturing.