Second subhead of release should read: ... Winners to Receive Over $12k in Resources (sted ... Winners to Receive Over $35K in Resources). Fourth sentence of " DREAM BIG CONTEST" graph should read: – in total, a $12,000 value. (sted – in total, a $35,000 value.) The corrected release reads: NEUSTAR KICK-STARTS ‘.US’ CAMPAIGN DESIGNED TO SPARK SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION FOR BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES Small Business Assistance Center Joins Neustar to Support Economic Recovery in America Company Launches ‘Dream Big’ Contest, Winners to Receive Over $12k in Resources Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, telecommunications, entertainment, advertising and marketing industries, today announced its campaign to “ Kick-start America”. Now, companies of all sizes, whether locally-based or doing business in the United States, have a new opportunity to engage in a community of like-minded entrepreneurs, demonstrate their local presence and gain a competitive advantage with “America’s Address.” The .US top-level domain is the best way for small businesses to get online – fast – in a way that proudly promotes their local presence. “Half of all small businesses fail within their first five years of operation,” said Jeremy Carigg, regional director, the Small Business Assistance Center ( SBAC.US). “Driving awareness in those first years of business is critical, and companies need to find marketing methods that make an immediate impact. The .US domain is an easy and cost-effective way to get your local business seen and heard on the Internet now, not later.” “The .US domain is central to our identity,” said Luke Palder, CEO, Proofreadingservices.US. “What our company offers is uniquely American and it’s important that our clients and potential clients understand that as easily as possible. The .US domain helps us accomplish that.” Using the .US extension, ProofreadingServices.US, a top-tier proofreading service headquartered in the Financial District of San Francisco, has risen to being the #1 search result on Google® and Bing® for the phrase ‘proofreading services’.
“At Neustar, we’re committed to helping grow the economy, one small business at a time,” said Alex Berry, senior vice president, Enterprise Services, Neustar. “The strength of the .US community is a testament to this commitment, and it’s been heartening to see so many companies embrace their local roots. No matter what business you’re in, the .US domain is the perfect way to show your company’s true colors on the Internet.”“Having an accessible, online presence is a must for today’s small businesses,” said NSBA Vice President of Public Affairs Molly Brogan. “Partnering with Neustar on the new .US campaign is one way we can make it easier to connect our small-business members with their customers.” .US ADVANTAGES:
- Community – .US is more than just a domain – it’s a growing movement. By registering for a .US extension, companies send a message that they believe in the power of local business.
- Memorability – Companies have a better opportunity to get the name of choice versus traditional options and they get a powerful, easily recalled domain name associated with a growing brand.
- Searchability – Because search engines rank websites with .US extensions higher in the U.S., entrepreneurs have a powerful tool to help potential customers find their sites.
- Discoverability – With .US, companies add a new dimension to their business or organization to let customers know they’re out there.
- Manageability – .US provides resources and tools to make putting up a website and promoting it easy.