- Sunday, April 15 - Thursday, April 19
- Sunday, April 22 - Thursday, April 26
- Sunday, April 29 - Thursday, May 3
- Sunday, May 6 - Thursday, May 10
- Sunday, May 13 - Thursday, May 17
- Monday, May 21 - Thursday, May 24
- Monday, May 28 - Thursday, May 31
Hilton Worldwide (HLT) is expanding globally, taking advantage of a booming lodging industry, hotels managed by franchisees and Marriott's (MAR) preoccupation with its recent merger.
Evercore analyst Richard Hightower said Marriott could run into potential contractual issues by keeping all 30 brands under its umbrella.
Marriott (MAR) began offering discounts on hotel rooms this week, an event referred to by KeyBanc Capital analysts as 'Black November.'