By Joel Kruger, Technical Strategist David Schutz,
- US equities still showing signs of topping in 2012
- UK equities stall by key support, but fresh weakness expected
- German equities settle back under key psychological barrier
- Japanese equities at risk for major setbacks over coming days
- Australian equities stalling in familiar territory; look to sell
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.