- Additional Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) of $2.6 million, or $0.10 per share.
- Incremental earnings of $1.5 million, or $0.06 per share.
- Increases annual revenue by approximately $12.8 million.
- Average occupancy of 94%.
- Average monthly rents are approximately $3,200.
Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the country’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of five senior living communities for a purchase price of $49.4 million. These communities are in Texas and Indiana, enhancing the Company’s existing operations in these states. The levels of care offered in the portfolio include independent living, assisted living and memory care. The five communities are financed with approximately $37.5 million of 10-year fixed rate debt that is non-recourse to the Company with a blended interest rate of 4.71%. Highlights of this transaction include: