Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS) announced today that the Company will participate in the following conferences during the second quarter of 2012:
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference in Washington DC on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. John Melo, CEO of Amyris, will give the Opening Address. A webcast replay will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Morgan Stanley’s Global Agribusiness Conference in São Paulo, Brazil on Thursday, April 12, 2012;
- Deutsche Bank’s 6 th Annual Clean Tech, Utilities & Power Conference in New York, NY on Monday, May 14, 2012. John Melo will give a company presentation at 1:35PM ET. A live webcast and webcast replay of the presentation will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Cowen’s 38 th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 30, 2012; and,
- Lazard’s Alternative Energy Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, May 31, 2012.