- Banner Corp. (BANR) of Walla Walla, Wash., which owes $124 million in TARP money.
- First Financial Holdings (FFCH) of Charleston, S.C., owing the government $65 million.
- MainSource Financial Group (MSFG) of Greensburg, Ind., which owes $57 million to the government.
- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF), of Stuart, which owes the Treasury $50 million.
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) of Los Angeles, owing $62.2 million.
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) of Wilmington, Del., which owes $52.6 million in TARP money.
Shares of Wilshire Bancorp closed at $4.92 Tuesday, returning 36% year-to-date, following a 52% drop during 2011.