- Be Anywhere: Lets workers live the one number lifestyle by integrating their work line with their mobile device, home office or other locations to have calls follow them or push/pull them between devices without having to disconnect and then reconnect the call.
- Voicemail-to-email: Voice messages conveniently reach “anytime, anywhere” workers when away from the office or working remotely by sending a copy of the voicemail to their email.
- Telephony Toolbar: A downloadable client that enables click-to-dial and service management from within Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Business Voice Continuity: Redirect calls to back-up numbers if there is a power outage or other on-site issues to keep business operating.
- Multi-Location Simplicity and Commonality: On-net calling between sites using extensions, unified calling experience, add new locations quickly, and share call handling (receptionist, hunt groups and auto attendants) across offices.
Comcast Business VoiceEdge is the latest addition to the Comcast suite of voice solutions, which include Business Class Voice, a voice line service designed for small businesses, and Business Class Trunks, an intelligent phone service for larger organizations that works with existing PBX equipment and provides scalability and security using Comcast’s advanced IP network. Business VoiceEdge is delivered over Comcast’s advanced network, which spans 20 of the nation’s top 25 markets, and is monitored by multiple Network Operations Centers (NOCs) for 24x7x365 support.More information on Business VoiceEdge and Comcast’s full suite of voice and unified communications offerings can be found here: www.business.comcast.com/VoiceEdge About Comcast Business Services Comcast Business Services, a unit of Comcast Cable provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives. Through a modern, advanced fiber network that is backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast delivers Business Class Internet, Ethernet, TV and Voice services for cost-effective, simplified communications management. For more information, call 1-800-391-3000 or visit www.business.comcast.com About Comcast Cable Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) ( www.comcast.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communications products and services. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks.