- Companies must have achieved a market cap of at least $250 million as of March 2012.
- During the last four quarters, companies must have achieved “average” or “conservative” AGR scores. While companies were rewarded with higher scores for effective, transparent behaviors, their scores were penalized for unusual or excessive executive compensation, high levels of management turnover, substantial insider trading relative to their corporate peers, or high levels of short-term executive compensation.
- Companies did not amend filings or become the subject of enforcement actions from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Companies had to rank highly in GMI’s Equity Risk Ranking, which indicates a positive forecast for equity returns.
- Companies also needed to demonstrate a minimal likelihood of financial distress, as measured by GMI’s Bankruptcy Risk model.
To view Forbes’ entire list of “America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies,” visit http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2012/03/20/americas-most-trustworthy-companies/2/.For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net. Click here to view a social media version of this release. About Cbeyond Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 62,000 small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. Combining industry-leading virtual and dedicated servers hosted in a fully compliant data center, cloud PBX, secure MPLS enterprise-class networks, robust security services, migration planning and best-in-class real-time management, Cbeyond provides a technology portfolio not generally available to the SMBs they serve. Winning the 2010 Windows Server Hyper-V Cloud Provider of the Year and Hosting Partner of the Year in 2009 and 2010, Cbeyond is an industry leader in delivering virtual and dedicated servers on Windows Server Hyper-V technology. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc. CBEY-F CBEY-G Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50217403&lang=en