- Same store sales for the quarter increased 7.6% on top of a 7.7% increase for the quarter last year.
- Same store customer count for the quarter increased 3.4% and same store average ticket increased 4.1%.
- Net sales for fiscal 2011 were $963.8 million, a 5.2% increase compared to $916.6 million for fiscal 2010.
- Net income from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $17.7 million compared to $4.7 million for fiscal 2010.
- Earnings per diluted share from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $0.76 compared to $0.21 last year.
- No outstanding borrowings as of January 28, 2012 compared to $25.4 million outstanding borrowings last year.
- Non-GAAP EBITDA from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $51.3 million compared to $39.5 million for fiscal 2010.
Cost Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPWM) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 28, 2012 and provided its financial outlook for the first quarter and full year of fiscal 2012. Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2011 Highlights