By Joel Kruger, Technical StrategistDavid Schutz,
- US equities look to have found interim 2012 high; looking for reversal
- UK equities rolling over after stalling by critical psychological barrier
- German equities seen lower after stalling above 7,000
- Japanese equities at risk for major corrective declines
- Australian equities remain well offered on rallies
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.