|A survey shows young Americans are especially upset over gas prices, which are hitting hard in this sour economy.|
- 44% of young Americans surveyed said they were delaying buying a home.
- 28% are delaying saving for retirement.
- 27% have stopped paying off student loans or other debt.
- 27% are holding off on going back to school/getting more education or training.
- 26% are pushing back moves to change jobs/cities.
- 23% are delaying starting a family.
- 18% are holding off on getting married.