- Richard Bernstein, CEO of Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC
- Dr. David Kelly, Chief Market Strategist for J.P. Morgan Funds
- Henry McVey, Head of Global and Macro Asset Allocation for Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
- Dr. Laurence Meyer, Senior Managing Director at Macroeconomic Advisers and former member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Helena Morrissey CBE, CEO of Newton Capital Management Limited, part of BNY Mellon
- Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer of Fixed Income at BlackRock
- Nick Thakore, Portfolio Manager and Co-Head of US Equities at Putnam Investment Management
- Catherine Wood, Chief Investment Officer of Thematic Portfolios at AllianceBernstein
Richard Bernstein, CEO of Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC, added, “UBS has taken the bold step of forming an external Wealth Management Research Advisory Board to bring diverse insights on a complex market environment to its investors. I am excited to be a part of this initiative and look forward to working with my industry peers to bring the best of our thinking to bear on those market challenges for UBS’ clients.”About UBS Wealth Management Americas UBS Wealth Management Americas provides advice-based relationships through financial advisors who deliver a fully integrated set of products and services specifically designed to address the needs of ultra high net worth, high net worth and core affluent individuals and families. It includes the Wealth Management US business, the domestic Canadian business and the international business booked in the United States. About UBS UBS draws on its 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. The firm combines its wealth management, investment banking and asset management businesses with its Swiss operations to deliver superior financial solutions.