- Innovation in the sales training market
- Completeness of service offering
- Industry recognition and impact on sales training industry
- Strength of clients served
- Geographic reach and participants trained
- Company size and growth potential
In what's shaping up to be a tough year ahead, small-cap companies could bring the 'animal spirits' that the economy and investors need.
Stocks with insider trader activity include CAT, FC and PEBO
Cramer says get rid of mining stocks including Caterpillar and any Chinese stocks like Alibaba. However, buy, buy, buy the very domestic Buffalo Wild Wings.
Never buy stocks on big up openings, Cramer says. As proved Tuesday, what rises early often ends up falling.