- Revenue increased $32.9 million or 7.3% compared to prior year;
- Gross profit was $81.8 million or 16.9% of revenue, compared to $72.6 million or 16.1% of revenue in the prior year;
- Adjusted EBITDA generated by the segments before allocation of corporate expenses was $27.2 million, compared to $21.4 million last year;
- Adjusted EBITDA was $19.8 million, compared to $10.0 million in the prior year;
- Net income was $6.7 million or $0.12 per diluted share, compared to prior year net loss of $67.1 million or $1.25 per share.
BioScrip, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOS) today announced 2011 fourth quarter and year-end financial results. Fourth quarter revenue was $483.3 million and net income was $6.7 million, or $0.12 per share. Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter was $19.8 million. For the year ended December 31, 2011, revenue was $1.8 billion and net income was $7.9 million, or $0.14 per share. Adjusted EBITDA for the year ended December 31, 2011 was $73.5 million. Fourth Quarter Highlights