- Chinese government targets GDP growth of 7.5%, inflation of 4%, money supply growth of 14%
- Budget deficit to be at an estimated CNY 800 billion
- Fiscal spending to rise to CNY 12.43 trillion
- Prudent monetary policy will be maintained, will continue fine tuning operations
- Yuan exchange rate will be basically stable, will increase two-way flexibility, increase yuan-based trade
- Government will support lending for homebuyers, will bring housing prices back to reasonable level
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.