Russell Rhoads, Instructor, The Options Institute at CBOE
Mark Sebastian, Chief Operating Officer, OptionPit Mentoring
Jill Malandrino, Editor and Curator, OptionsProfits
Trading an outlook based on the overall stock market has never been more accessible for individuals and institutions. Join us as we cover a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500® in "A Professional Approach to Trading SPX." Concepts will focus on speculating on market direction, hedging a portfolio, and trading based on an outlook for market volatility.
1. Difference between ETF and Index Options
2. Trading S&P 500 Futures and Futures Options
3. Option Strategies unique to a market outlook
4. Methods of using different instruments to hedge market risk
5. Inter-market option trading
6. Applying the VIX as an indicator and spread trades using the VIX
**SEATING IS LIMITED**
Time: 8:00am to 5:30pm EST. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
PLEASE NOTE for the online attendees...you will be required to access WebEx in order to attend the online session of this seminar. Prior to this event, you will receive an email from me containing an access link, complete instructions, course material and contact information.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
CBOE can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/CBOE
Mark can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionPit
Russell can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/RussellRhoads