- “CROs are under growing pressure to help sponsors make critical clinical and operational gains, which means viewing their research process holistically and delivering products and services that will enable them to reach the strategic goals for every pipeline,” said Graham Bunn, vice president of partnerships, Medidata Solutions. “Our partnership with PROMETRIKA reinforces both sponsor and CRO reliance on our technologies to transform the trial process, from concept to conclusion.”
- “Medidata clearly understands the business and operational challenges faced by our customer base – new and established biotechs that are working on some of the most innovative research in the world,” said Dr. Miganush Stepanians, president and CEO of PROMETRIKA. “We chose Medidata as a partner not only for its experience and expertise across the clinical development process, but also for its ability to help us continue to provide the most leading-edge technologies to our sponsor customers.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: PROMETRIKA Adds Medidata Rave Services to Serve Booming Boston #Biotech Market: http://bit.ly/AbmTOp
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Additional information about PROMETRIKA products and services is available at www.prometrika.com or by contacting Chris Gallant at (617) 868-2020 x223.