- L.A. LIVE – the $2.5 billion sports and entertainment district in downtown Los Angeles is located within a 4 million-square foot, 27-acre area that is home to STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE (7,100-seat venue), Club Nokia (2,300-capacity live music venue), a 54-story, 1001-room hotel tower featuring the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE and The Ritz-Carlton hotels, 224 luxury Ritz-Carlton Residences, Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 theaters, restaurants, office space, broadcast facilities for ESPN and more. Within LA LIVE, ABM will provide cleaning services for the district’s exterior grounds, STAPLES Center, Nokia Theater L.A. LIVE, Nokia Plaza L.A. LIVE and AEG’s corporate headquarters space, also located within the district.
- The Home Depot Center – a multi-use sports complex located on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, California, which has been designated as an Official U.S. Olympic Training Site with elite facilities for soccer, track & field, lacrosse, track cycling, rugby and other Olympic sports. The stadium home to Major League Soccer’s LA Galaxy and Chivas USA and a premier setting for concerts and family shows.
- The GRAMMY Museum – a 30,000-square foot museum located within the L.A. LIVE district with cutting-edge interactive, permanent and traveling exhibits that explore and celebrate all forms of music – from rock, hip-hop and R&B to country, classical and jazz – and also houses the 200-seat Clive Davis Theater.
- Citizens Business Bank Arena – the Ontario, California arena, which can accommodate more than 11,000 people, is a state-of-the-art facility that hosts ice hockey’s Ontario Reign, and a variety of other sporting competitions, concerts, family shows, special events, community activities and private events.
- Valley View Casino Center – the San Diego-based indoor arena, which historically has hosted some of Southern California’s premier sporting competitions, music performances and other events, can accommodate from 9,000 to 14,500 guests for major musical concerts, ice hockey, basketball, arena football, boxing, ice shows, tennis, the circus and more.
AEG will soon open BBVA Compass Stadium, the new home to Major League Soccer’s Houston Dynamo. The open-air, 22,000-seat stadium will be the league’s first soccer-specific stadium located in a city’s downtown district when it opens in May. As part of the second phase of the global partnership, ABM will provide facility cleaning services at the new $80 million stadium, which also will host international soccer matches, concerts and boxing competitions, in addition to serving as home to Texas Southern University football. The stadium project also will seek Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification as a sustainable facility. ABM offers “green cleaning” through its industry-leading ABM Green Care™, and is today green cleaning more than 300 million square feet of facility space. Green cleaning is a key criterion in achieving LEED certification.“The foundation of our partnership with ABM is the shared commitment to providing the highest quality of service and a world-class experience to our guests,” said Shervin Mirhashemi, Chief Operating Officer, AEG Global Partnerships. “ABM has proven to be an industry leader in facility services and the global expansion of our partnership is testament not only to their capabilities, but to AEG’s commitment to using environmentally safe products and practices in our venues.” The global partnership expands ABM’s existing agreement to provide pre- and post-event cleaning services for AEG venues, including STAPLES Center and Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles as well as Kansas City’s Sprint Center. The two companies expect to announce additional venues both in the U.S. and Europe later this year. “We are very proud of the growing relationship we have with the global leader in sports and entertainment,” said Charlotte Jensen-Murphy, ABM Vice President & Director, National Sales. “This partnership allows us to build on our strong foundation by servicing more of AEG’s premier venues, including internationally, while extending our services at STAPLES Center and Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE. Good things happen when you bring together two industry leaders and we look forward to being a part of AEG’s rapid and significant growth around the world.”
ABOUT ABMABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions. With fiscal 2011, revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and nearly 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking, security and landscaping services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. ABM's business services include ABM Janitorial Services, ABM Facility Solutions, ABM Parking Services (Ampco System Parking) and ABM Security Services. For more information, visit www.abm.com.