- Best Global Debt Bank.
- Best Equity Bank in North America.
- Best Debt Bank in North America.
- Best Equity Bank in Latin America.
- Best Equity Deal – Mining company Glencore International of Switzerland raised $10.05 billion in an IPO in May 2011. BofA Merrill acted as a global bookrunner.
- Best Debt Deal – Nationwide Building Society issued $19.97 billion in mortgage-backed securities in October 2011. BofA Merrill acted as a lead manager.
Bank of AmericaBank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 57 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,700 retail banking offices and approximately 17,750 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more Bank of America news, visit the Bank of America newsroom. www.bankofamerica.com