- Mathew Oommen, President Strategy and Product Development, Reliance 4G, former CTO Sprint – Panelist
- Frode Stoldal, CTO Telenor Norway – Panelist
- Ed Hyde, General Manager Mobile, Telecom New Zealand – Panelist
- Masaaki Koga, General Manager Industry Standards, KDDI – Panelist
- Khalifa Al Shamsi Group Senior Vice President Network Strategy, Etisalat - Panelist
- Susan Welsh de Grimaldo, Senior Director, Mobile Broadband, Strategy Analytics – Moderator.
Building on its mobile data heritage, Openwave mobilizes the Internet with data-driven solutions that comprehensively enhance IP traffic and increase the value of the mobile network. Openwave arms its customers with a 360-degree view of network activity plus the tools to help them proactively optimize network resources ( Congestion Control), react to user behavior with smarter data plans and services ( Price Plan Innovation), and deliver a contextually relevant messaging experience ( Converged Messaging).Openwave is a global company with a blue chip customer base spanning North America, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. Openwave is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. Openwave and the Openwave logo are trademarks of Openwave Systems Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.