- Mathew Oommen, President Strategy and Product Development, Reliance 4G, former CTO Sprint – Panelist
- Frode Stoldal, CTO Telenor Norway – Panelist
- Ed Hyde, General Manager Mobile, Telecom New Zealand – Panelist
- Masaaki Koga, General Manager Industry Standards, KDDI – Panelist
- Khalifa Al Shamsi Group Senior Vice President Network Strategy, Etisalat - Panelist
- Susan Welsh de Grimaldo, Senior Director, Mobile Broadband, Strategy Analytics – Moderator.
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV), a global software innovator and the inventor of the mobile internet, will showcase its latest offerings at the GSMA’s LTE Forum series at Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. Openwave is co-sponsoring a session with Juniper Networks titled, “Network Optimisation and Data Monetisation” that will be held on Tuesday, February 28, from 15:15 to 16:30 pm in Hall 7, Auditorium C. Operators confirmed to participate in this session include: