- Quadruple Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Supports 790-960 MHz, 2 arrays 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. The three antennas in this family allow network operators to reuse existing site infrastructure by exchanging and upgrading existing dual or tri band antennas, without compromising network performance.
- Triple Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Supports 709-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. The three antennas in this family enable operators to maintain the same outer dimensions as already deployed multiband antennas, decreasing the variable downtilt capability and reducing the CAPEX spend for 2600MHx upgrades.
- Dual Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Combines 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. This family enables mechanical width reduction down to 9”, allowing operators to reuse existing site infrastructure without compromising current network coverage.
- Dual Broadband Antenna Family 45°: Combines 698-894 MHz and 1710-2170 MHz systems for North American markets.
- Single Broadband Antenna Family 45°: Supports 698-894 MHz systems for North American markets.
Powerwave also launched a family of 65° single and dual ultra wideband antennas, which are scheduled to be generally available in Q2, 2012. The 65° family supports 1710 to 2690 MHz systems and is compatible with the company’s external remote electrical down-tilt (RET) modules. Patented Powerwave radiator technology coupled with antenna electric down-tilt (AEDT) technology results in improved performance across the entire frequency range. Ideal for consolidated site scenarios, the wideband antenna future-proofs operators’ networks at a lower cost and enables true performance over the entire frequency range – a crucial element in today’s decreased spectrum licensing.To speak with Powerwave about its new families of multiband and wideband antennas at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 27 – March 1, 2012, please visit #8B109. About Powerwave Technologies A global leader in advanced wireless solutions, Powerwave Technologies, Inc. offers cutting edge wireless infrastructure to address the demands of enterprise and commercial customers. Powerwave offers a comprehensive suite of solutions, including Antennas, Base Station Solutions and Coverage Solutions. Powerwave’s product line supports all wireless network protocols and frequencies including Next Generation Networks in 4G technology such as WiMAX™ and LTE®. Powerwave solutions, products and services also help wireless operators and OEMs reduce capital and operating expenses, speed rollout of services, improve coverage and capacity, and reduce environmental impact. For more information, visit us at www.powerwave.com. Powerwave, Powerwave Technologies and the Powerwave logo are registered trademarks of Powerwave Technologies, Inc. LTE is a registered trademark of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.