Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA), the world’s leading provider of social game services, today announced the global launch of Zynga Bingo, a modern take on the classic bingo game with a fresh look and social features. Launching within Zynga’s newly established franchise, Zynga Casino, the game brings back the challenge, thrill of victory, and social escape that will keep players around the world entertained and pining for another chance to call out BINGO. Zynga Bingo launched in closed beta in late January, giving a limited number of players a chance to hit the jackpot without leaving home. Zynga Bingo is more than just your normal game of numbers and daubers -- it’s your local bingo hall, shaken up. Features include:
- Luck & Loaded: Like to think on your toes? Players can compete with up to six cards at once for an even greater chance to get to the top of the leaderboard.
- Get Free Daubs: ‘With a little help from my friends’ takes on a new meaning in the game – with Zynga Bingo’s best power-up available. Each friend automatically daubs a free square on each of your cards.
- Friends First: Coming soon, see what rooms your friends are in, and challenge them to a race to see who can get bingo first.
- Bingo Lingo: Players compete against other players simultaneously (similarly to how Zynga Poker is played).
- Power-Ups: Want an edge to get B-I-N-G-O faster? Use a power-up to progress faster, get coins and even win collectibles.
- Vegas Lights: Visit old Sin City, with your bingo balls coming straight out of the truck of a classic Cadillac.
- Pirate’s Paradise: Ahoy matey in a room where a treasure chest delivers the bingo balls.
- FarmVille Bounty: Bingo in FarmVille? Challenge your buddies to get four corners in the themed room based off one of your favorite Zynga games.