- Revenue totaled $648 million
- Gross margin was 63.2% of revenue
- Operating margin was 28.3% of revenue
- Diluted EPS from continuing operations was $0.46
- Cash flow from operations was $215 million, or 33% of revenue
Still, it's best to wait for a better entry point, says Analyst Chris Caso.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Valvoline, Constellation Brands, General Dynamics, and Analog Devices.
Jim Cramer says the story is less about Comey vs. Trump than it is about Nvidia vs. Nordstrom.
Cramer shares his views on how some stocks are the victims of the current 'craziness,' while others are mistaken for chopped liver.