- Revenue totaled $648 million
- Gross margin was 63.2% of revenue
- Operating margin was 28.3% of revenue
- Diluted EPS from continuing operations was $0.46
- Cash flow from operations was $215 million, or 33% of revenue
Cramer shares his views on how tired he is of hearing about Kool-Aid, and wonders if Apple could be valued as a consumer-products company one day.
Some tried-and-true indicators show what's really going on with the market.
Janet Yellen's hawkish tone no longer scares market participants.
Investors should keep an eye on interest rates and oil, but remember next week is still a week of big earnings reports, says Jim Cramer.