- To elect as directors three nominees to serve for a three-year term or until their respective successors are elected and qualified;
- To ratify Deloitte & Touche LLP as the independent auditor of the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012;
- To approve the Company’s executive compensation, on an advisory basis;
- To approve amendments to the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation 2007 Long Term Incentive Plan; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (NASDAQ:GLDD), the largest provider of dredging services in the United States and a major provider of commercial and industrial demolition and remediation services, today announced that its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on May 9, 2012 at 10:00 A.M. C.D.T. at Lewis University, 2122 York Road, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523 for the following purposes: