- Increased total revenue by 16 percent, to $1.02 billion.
- Grew Small Business revenue 9 percent in the quarter and 11 percent for the first half of fiscal 2012. Growth has been driven by strong adoption of connected services and improving revenue per customer.
- Launched TurboTax 2011 and SnapTax to positive industry and user reviews. Grew total TurboTax federal units 10 percent season-to-date through Feb. 18. Reiterated full-year guidance for consumer tax revenue growth of 10 to 13 percent.
- Increased connected services total revenue to 60 percent of total revenue in the first half of fiscal 2012, up from 54 percent in the first half of last year.
- Reiterated fiscal year 2012 guidance for revenue and raised operating income and earnings per share guidance.
|Q2 FY12||Q2 FY11||Change||Q2 FY12||Q2 FY11||Change|