- Estimated net sales were $269 million in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of approximately 10%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of approximately 4%.
- Total orders in the fourth quarter improved both year-over-year and sequentially, and were slightly greater than estimated net sales for the period.
- Estimated operating income was $23 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of more than 17%, and a sequential increase of approximately 8%.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA was $44 million in the fourth quarter, a year-over-year increase of approximately 22%, and a sequential increase of approximately 9%.
- All estimates are subject to completion of the company’s annual audit.
Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS), a leading provider of complex multi-layer printed circuit boards and electro-mechanical solutions, today announced estimates of the company’s fourth quarter sales and operating income. The company also announced plans for upcoming presentations to investors. Highlights