NEW YORK ( MainStreet) -- The Giants may have won the Super Bowl, but Doritos won the equally competitive contest for the best ads during the game.The Brand Bowl, a Super Bowl ad-rating feature hosted on Boston.com each year, analyzed 400,000 tweets to find the most and least effective commercials during the big game in terms of overall views and positive feedback. Doritos' Super Bowl commercials earned the highest score in this competition by being the most talked about with 48,498 tweets and the third-most well-liked with a 29% approval rating.
|There are ads Super Bowl viewers can't stop talking about ... and a few that were less than impressive.|
2. H&M (43,536 tweets) (Sentiment +14%)
3. Chrysler (33,943 tweets) (Sentiment +10%)
4. Pepsi (39,242 tweets) (Sentiment +8%)
5. Chevrolet (36,934 tweets) (Sentiment +17%)
6. M&M's (18,316 tweets) (Sentiment +41%)
7. Budweiser (18,916 tweets) (Sentiment +12%) 8. VW (17,131 tweets) (Sentiment +26%)
9. Coke (18,463 tweets) (Sentiment +4%)
10. Bud Light (15,298 tweets) (Sentiment +18%) >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.