- Harold L. Adams — Chairman Emeritus of RTKL Associates, Inc. of Baltimore, Maryland; director of Legg Mason, Inc. and Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. Mr. Adams sits on the Company's Audit and Finance Committees.
- Joseph Alvarado — President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company; director of Spectra Energy Corp.
- Anthony A. Massaro — Chairman of the Board of Directors; former Chairman and CEO of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.; director of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Mr. Massaro is a member of the Company's Audit and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees.
The stockholders also approved the following three proposals:
- a proposal to ratify the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2012;
- a proposal to approve, on an advisory, non-binding basis, the compensation of the Company's named executive officers as disclosed in the Company's proxy statement for the 2012 Annual Meeting; and
- an advisory, non-binding proposal to hold an advisory vote on executive compensation every year.