- More than 70% of product or service calls to auto dealers mention a vehicle make and model
- More than 40% of callers provide their contact information
- More than 25% of total calls to auto dealers go unanswered (or go straight to voicemail)
- An increase in daily revenue. Customers have reported increases in daily revenue as high as 30% by using Marchex Call Analytics’ call analysis capabilities to screen phone calls and identify missed sales opportunities
- A significant lift in advertising ROI. New customers of Marchex Call Analytics have experienced as much as a 100% increase in advertising ROI by leveraging call tracking and analytics capabilities to accurately measure calls as a key conversion metric from their online and offline advertising campaigns
Marchex will be on hand at the National Automobile Dealers Association Convention and Expo February 3-6 in Las Vegas. Representatives will be available to discuss these trends, as well as what auto dealers can do to take advantage of the enormous potential of call tracking and analytics for their businesses.About The Marchex Institute The Marchex Institute is a team of senior analysts and scientists dedicated to improving the digital call advertising industry, and publishing research and reports based on more than one billion minutes of anonymous call data. About Marchex: Marchex’s mission is to unlock local commerce globally by helping advertisers reach customers through the phone when they are ready to buy. Our performance-based call advertising products, Marchex Call Connect and Marchex Call Analytics, are reinventing how businesses acquire and upsell new customers through phone calls. Our award-winning Small Business Solutions products empower businesses to efficiently acquire new customers. Every day, our products support hundreds of thousands of advertisers and partners, ranging from global enterprises to local businesses. For more information about Marchex (NASDAQ:MCHX), please visit www.marchex.com.