- Organize all accounts: One tap gives users a complete overview of their finances; helps them review account balances and automatically categorizes transactions.
- Obtain financial insight: Detailed graphs drill into spending by category, such as food, clothing and travel, or spending over time; provide customizable date ranges for a personalized view.
- Stay on top of spending: Personalized budgets track spending help users reach financial goals.
- Get personalized updates: Streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice provides the most up-to-date information and helps people make smart financial decisions.
- Track cash spending: Enter cash transactions while on the go to more accurately capture spending.
- Easily find transactions: The search bar helps users find specific transactions or purchases by merchant, category or tags.
- Review finances anywhere: No Internet? No problem. Storing information from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.9 billion in its fiscal year 2011. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.