SciQuest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SQI) a leading provider of on-demand strategic procurement and supplier management solutions, today announced that, in 2012, its complete source-to-settle solutions will continue to help customers gain deeper insights into spending, increase savings and form effective, strategic collaborative organizations. SciQuest will continue its momentum in 2012. Key customer highlights from 2011 include:
- ROi (Resource Optimization & Innovation), one of the healthcare industry’s leading supply chain management companies and the supply chain arm of Mercy, the eighth largest Catholic health care system in the United States, selected SciQuest solutions to provide an intuitive and comprehensive eCatalog/eMarketplace for ROi’s contract portfolio;
- Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA)/NASPO, a multi-state purchasing consortium, selected SciQuest to create an online marketplace to enhance end-user buying activities, increase collaboration between states, improve strategic purchasing and expand overall visibility into spending;
- The State of Oregon and the State of Colorado chose SciQuest to streamline purchasing and reduce spending;
- The Methodist Hospital System, which is comprised of a leading academic medical center in the Texas Medical Center and four community hospitals serving the greater Houston area, selected SciQuest eMarketplace technology to automate procurement processes and improve contract compliance;
- Cuyahoga Community College, Ohio’s oldest and largest public community college, showcases SciQuest’s growing strength in the smaller to mid-tier markets;
- Stony Brook University is the first SUNY school to deploy the full suite of SciQuest solutions; and
- Energy Services Company, Cleco, selected SciQuest for procurement and supplier management.
SciQuest also garnered numerous accolades from several leading publications and organizations:
- Wiehe was named the Ernst & Young Carolinas Entrepreneur of the Year;
- CFO Rudy Howard was named Triangle Business Journal’s CFO of the Year;
- Gamble Heffernan, vice president of Marketing and Strategy, was chosen for the Business Leader’s Women Extraordinaire awards; and
- SciQuest was featured in Triangle Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Carolina Parenting’s Family Friendly 50.
- University of California, San Diego, received the National Association of Education Procurement Award of Excellence in Procurement and
- Arizona State University Won Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s “Green Supply Chain” Award.