SED International Holdings, Inc. (Amex: SED), a multinational supply chain management provider and distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares and personal care products, today announced that the Company will participate in following tradeshows during the first quarter of calendar 2012 and invites attendees to visit the Company’s booth and/or schedule meetings with its representatives.
- January 4-6: The 2012 PPAI Expo (promotion/incentive dealer show) – Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, Booth #8507.
- January 9-12: The Premier Companies 2012 Annual Dealer Convention (RTO franchise show) – Casa Marina Resort, Key West, FL.
- January 10-13: 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) – Las Vegas Convention Center.
- February 15-16: SED Lehrhoff Winter Show (major housewares, small appliances and personal care trade show) – Crowne Plaza, Secaucus, NJ.
- February 26-29: PrimeTime! (Nationwide Marketing Group’s winter show) – Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL, Booth #2701.
- February 26-29: TRIB Group and BrandSource Convention (RTO buying group show) – The Marriott Orlando World Center, Orlando, FL.
- March 10-13: International Home + Housewares Show 2012 – McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, Booth #1886 (exhibiting under the Sterling Imports name and displaying the Emeril brand of products).
- March 27-29: ISC West 2012 (surveillance industry show) – Sands Convention Center Exhibit Hall, Las Vegas, NV.