U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment adviser specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, will host an upcoming webcast titled Outlook: 2012 on Thursday, January 5, 2012, at 4:15pm ET (3:15pm CT). Click here to register. John Mauldin, President of Millenium Wave Advisors and author of Endgame: The End of the Debt Supercycle and How it Changes Everything, will join Frank Holmes, U.S. Global’s CEO and Chief Investment Officer, and other members of the investment team for a lively discussion on what to expect from global markets in 2012. The presenters will try to answer each of the following:
- Will global markets retreat or rebound in 2012?
- Will the eurozone crisis continue to linger?
- Will gold reach new record highs?
- Will demand for natural resources be resilient?
- Will there be a hard or soft landing in China?