Heelys, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLYS) announces today three new deals available only in its online shop through Friday, December 16, just in time for holiday shopping. Now the kids, or even the entire family, can enjoy the fun shoes with the wheels in the heels. The new offers include:
- BOGO – Buy one pair of Heelys, get any other pair for $30.
- Heelys/Nano Bundle – buy a Nano (MSRP $85), get ANY pair of single-wheel Heelys for only $15.
- Free ground shipping on ALL orders.
- Heelys (MSRP: $47 and up) are the original shoes with wheels in the heels. The user can switch from a walk to a roll by shifting the weight to the heel. Heelys can also be transformed into street shoes by removing the wheels. An instructional video on how to get started can be found at www.Heelys.com.
- Heelys HX2 (MSRP: $54.99 and up) has two removable wheels in each shoe, making it ideal for younger kids and beginners. It’s easier to maintain balance and also does not require as much leg strength to lift up your toes to skate. When you get the hang of skating, convert the HX2 into a normal pair of Heelys by removing the front wheel. Pull out both wheels, and the HX2 becomes a normal pair of street shoes.
- The Nano (MSRP: $85) was designed in house at Heelys and works by simply removing the wheel from one of the Heelys skate shoes and snapping the patented wheel bracket into the Sole-Link™, similar to a ski or snowboard binding. For use on a single foot, the innovative board thrills the user with the same sensations and freedoms of slalom skiing and wakeboarding. The Nano lets skaters move farther, faster and longer than ever before.