Continuing to build upon its suite of digital offerings, LIN Media (NYSE: TVL), a local multimedia company, today announced its new and enhanced iPad app that combines its award-winning local content, video and citizen journalism technology, “Report It”, among other unique features, in a user-friendly experience that is customized and optimized for the tablet. Highlights of LIN Media’s Version 2.0 iPad app include:
- Immediate access to stories and blogs published in real-time from LIN Media’s digital content centers
- Breaking news alerts to help users stay informed even when the app is closed
- Enhanced video presentation in one easy to navigate, comprehensive catalog
- Interactive weather maps and information designed for consistency on all media platforms
- New “Report It” functionality that leverages iPad’s built-in features, allowing viewers to easily send and share news, photos and videos
About LIN MediaLIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 34 network-affiliates, interactive websites and mobile products. The company’s digital businesses offer innovative online technologies and solutions that deliver measurable results to advertisers. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “TVL”.