- iCAD’s full MRI product suite, which includes VividLook®, SpectraLook®, OmniLook®, PrecisionPoint® and VersaVue® Enterprise version 3.1.1.
- iCAD’s next-generation CAD solution for mammography, SecondLook Premier*, as well as its SecondLook Digital Multi-Vendor solution.
- iCAD’s VeraLook CTC CAD solution, demonstrated on a Vital Images Vitrea, TeraRecon AQI, and Viatronix V3D workstations.
- A new MRI-guided prostate biopsy prototype solution that features a combination probe and positioning software to create a more productive method of targeting and scanning areas of interest, and a faster, more comfortable experience for the patient.
- New prostate MRI/TRUS-Fusion technology that will allow radiologists and urologists to provide a more accurate assessment of the prostate gland and increase the accuracy of TRUS biopsies by better localizing the area of concern through fusing MRI and Ultrasound images.
- “ Highly Accelerated Dynamic Contrast Imaging with View-Sharing, Compressed Sensing, and Parallel Imaging” (LL-PHE3176-WEA: Lakeside Learning Center, November 30, 12:15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.)
- “ Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) False Positives (FPs) and Reader Interpretation in a Large, Multiple Case CT Colonography Trial” (MSVG41-12: Lakeside Learning Center, Level 3, Room E351, November 30, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
iCAD will also participate in the RSNA 2011 Quantitative Imaging Reading Room with a poster and demonstration entitled “Advanced Quantitative Image Analysis and Visualization Solution - Customized Standardization and Flexible Integration.” These educational exhibits and poster presentations point to an expanding foundation of clinical evidence in support of dynamic contrast imaging and the role of advanced image analysis software in CT and MR imaging.About iCAD, Inc. iCAD, Inc. is an industry-leading provider of advanced image analysis and workflow solutions that enable healthcare professionals to better serve patients by identifying pathologies and pinpointing the most prevalent cancers earlier. iCAD offers a comprehensive range of high-performance, upgradeable Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) systems and workflow solutions for mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT). iCAD recently acquired Xoft, Inc., developer of the Axxent ® eBx™ electronic brachytherapy system (eBx). Axxent uses non-radioactive miniaturized X-ray tube technology and is FDA-cleared for treatment of early stage breast cancer, skin cancer and endometrial cancer. The Axxent System is also cleared for use in the treatment of other cancers or conditions where radiation therapy is indicated including Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). For more information, call (877) iCADnow or visit www.icadmed.com. "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Certain statements contained in this News Release constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to, the Company’s ability to defend itself in litigation matters, the risks relating to the Company’s acquisition of Xoft including, the expected benefits of the acquisition may not be achieved in a timely manner, or at all; the Xoft business operations may not be successfully integrated with iCAD’s and iCAD may be unable to achieve the expected synergies, business and strategic objectives following the transaction, the risks of uncertainty of patent protection; the impact of supply and manufacturing constraints or difficulties; product market acceptance; possible technological obsolescence; increased competition; customer concentration; and other risks detailed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The words “believe”, “demonstrate”, “intend”, “expect”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “likely”, and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on those forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date the statement was made. The Company is under no obligation to provide any updates to any information contained in this release. For additional disclosure regarding these and other risks faced by iCAD, please see the disclosure contained in our public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, available on the Investors section of our website at http://www.icadmed.com and on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov .